88 bmw 325i overflow hose

help do i change the overflow hose on my car,dont see where it goes

The over flow hose goes down the side of the radiator. Its only job is to spit the overflow out onto the ground instead of onto the vehicle. If you didn't care about coolant getting spit onto the car, you could easily go without the over flow hose.

I've nevewr worried about the overflow hose on mine as it doesn't ever push anything out. Gotta do the thermostat and possibly water pump as I've noticed the car running way warm lately...
On Thu, 18 May 2006 19:49:48 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"