Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 535i purchase
Just picked up a 1992 535i with 110k miles on it. Looks to be in good shape. This is my first BMW car, though I do own a BMW motorcycle. What would you do first? I've heard new relays, fluid changes,...
2
2

Persistent DSC fault
I've got what's become a serious problem as the garage can't fix it. The DSC light is permanently on and has been since I got the car in December, also the ABS light comes on at startup and goes off...

Replacing brake pads and discs
Hi, I an in the UK and I have a 1999 316i (E46) with 42,000 miles on the clock. I have been told that I need to replace brake pads and discs front and rear. Is this usal for an 8 year old car given...
28
28

Behind the scenes of the 1 series coupé
Hey guys, please check this out: Take a peek behind the scenes and discover how the scene is set for the BMW 1 Series Coupé: Let me know what you think about it I wish you all a good day Toby I am a...

"loads" of BMW dealers to close next year
In the UK there's to be at least a 10% cut in the BMW dealership network plus a BMW direct sales website with discounted or rather "Internet price" new vehicles I really hope some of those arrogant...
12
12

plastic
Hi All, I have 207,000 miles on my car which I bought new and it runs good.. The problem is the plastic door handles have broken. off. I live in Florida and at the dealer they were pretty I looked on...
2
2

strange message
UK 96 525 touring just turned the key, display said ESD resgelt or summat messages have always been in english, and never said this message before in 1 year or 12k of owning, drove fine.. cheers
2
2

Aiming Headlights
Does anyone have the procedure on how to aim headlights for a 1990 BMW 525i? Where do you adjust the lights? Do you need a special tool? Thanks, Joe
7
7

So, how to the Chinese MAF clones perform? Anyone tried?
I believe my 2001 530d has a dead MAF I am loathed to pay IRO £175-£250 for a genuine Bosch replacement unless I have to I mean it is not like the Bosch ones are dead reliable is it!! (My VW diesel...
11
11

Window regulator grease
The window on my kid's E46 stopped working, I found the regulator had broken. I bought a replacement on eBay -- to my dismay, it is not OEM grade but that's another story -- and it came sans the...
2
2

Electrical problem? inside light not turning on often.
Dear all, I have 1999-323i 4 door Sedan. I've had this experience for a long time, but didn't really bother to ask mechanics because I know they wouldn't know for sure either and will just charge huge...
7
7

Some BMW-Pics on the Web?
Hello Newsgroups, do you got some great sites on the web, with many BMW-pics you can send me here? Google only gives me crap.

Newbie BMW owner - 2004 330i
Well, as the subject states, i am a newly proud owner of a 2004 BWM 330i that i just purchased from Gault BWM in Binghamton, NY. I looked all over before actually finding a 330i... rather than buying...
22
22

Schematic needed BMW 728I from 83
Can anybody help me out here?? Wkr Franz / Denmark

How does a BMW car radio tune to GPS FM transmitter frequency?
There must be some way to tune my 2002 BMW 525 radio to a particular FM frequency but I can't figure out how so my GPS won't work. My Garmin GPS nuvi transmit on any FM frequency I tell it to. The...
31
31