90' 525i Windshield, Door locks and Clock Not working

Hi. Last nigh i got out the car went to lock the door with th key it wouldn't lock. Then I notice my clock wasn't working, so i started checking everything. I checked all the fuses they ar all good , Please help someone.
Thanks
Now I notice I Typed Windsheild I meant wipers. but I also notice the windows are not working and The sun roof either .Man I need help

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:48:12 -0500, Keith wrote:

I had the same problem with my E34. There is a 60 amp fuse next to the battery directly in one of the positive leads coming from the battery terminal. That fuse will eventually crack and break. Yours has probably gone.
The fuse is NOT in the fuse box, but inside a matchbox sized box on the positive battery lead!
--
-=[ Count Zero / TBH - Jussi Hmlinen - email snipped-for-privacy@theblah.fi ]=-