92 735 Instaling Alarm/remote entry

I have a stock BMW alarm in there; and I would like to tap into that harness as much as possible -- as I can crimp ends to go onto the existing connector
The connector is a grid 4 x 3 (I understand a more standard one is 2 x 6)
1 2 3 X 5 6 7 8 9 10 X 12
(X = Unused, no wire)
1 = Brown wire, Ground 2 = Black/white, Door sensor 3 = Blue, Trunk sensor 5 = Purple, UNKNOWN 6 = Red, Horn 7 = Purple, UNKNOWN 8 = Black/yellow, Lock 9 = Yellow, fused positive 10 = Black, UNKNOWN 12 = Blue/yellow, Unlock
I would prefer not using vampire taps for these items; but will have to I think. 1) Brake peddle/switch (Auto lock doors when applied) 2) Ignition On 3) Parking Lights
My questions, for you learned folks are: A) Do you know what the unknown wires are for above? B) Do you know which wires, or places I can tap into for the 3 items above?
Thanks for your time