92 BMW 525I Engine Overhaul

I've been working on my E34 chassis's engine overhaul for the past 4 days of just disassembly. I'm at the point of reassembling the entire engine system, but one part is holding me up, ok maybe 3 parts. Both
guide rails and bearing bolt are messed up. The guide rails disintegrated and bent the bearing bolt.
My question, who carries the bolt besides BMW?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I am trying to think what part of the engine has these two parts but can't relate to when I did mine 95 last year. Could you be more specific? But in any case I don't think you can get them from other sources. BTW BMW dealer parts prices (for thoase you can't get otherwise) are not that bad.
I managed to straighten it with a socket and a prybar.
Now I just have to figure out how to get it to stop stumbling on accleration and engine speeds above idle.