Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

cd player
Please anyone knows where I could get a cd player for a 1993 bmw 3series?
4
4

E36 M42 Diff Gear Swap
I need to replace differential gear for 1992 BMW E36 M42 engine as it makes noise. 1. Is that true that the ratio of this stock final drive is 3.45? 2. Will 1996 328 E36 differential gear with 3.91...
8
8

1-Series coupe gets 300bhp
1-Series coupe gets 300bhp BMW's rear-drive hatchback goes coupe and gains a couple of serious engines, including the 302bhp twin-turbo straight-six See News:
4
4

E39 wiper problem
Dear All, Re: 1997 E39 2.8i touring Over the last few months has developed an intermittent wiper fault - they work fine unitl they judder a bit and STOP and will not re-start for quite some time -...

PICS: The 2009 BMW M3 Coupe is coming
BMW has revealed the production version of the 2008/2009 M3 coupe. The unveiling comes only weeks after the automaker revealed the M3 Concept at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland. Under the hood,...

Leasing and money factor
you don't have control over, are the only two variables with a lease. I plan to order a configured car, which will take about two months to come in. During those two months the money factor can...
9
9

Electronic transmission control module".
I have a 2000 Z3 Electronic transmission control module". indicator comes on occasionally saying there is something wrong with the auto tranny ,once I reset by the book .......this involves , placing...
1
1

1988 735i loose strut..how is it tightened?
Hello:) I had this problem about 2 years ago on the passenger side and took it in to the mechanic. I remember him taking a large pair of channel lock pliers to hold something under the fender while he...
12
12

software of BMW Carsoft 6.1
Bonjour Ou puis-je trouver BMW Carsoft 6.1 ? Merci K
1
1

2007 320i - Good Buy ?
As a Product Consultant I spend a lot of time driving hire cars to and from the various mine sites I need to visit. The last time I traveled I was granted an upgrade by the hire car company. They...
10
10

E39 Key Problems
I'm having a problem with my keys on an E-39 535ti. One key fails to open the doors at all. One key opens the doors ok, but does not activate any of the adjustments. For a few days last week, both...
1
1

UK For sale X3 PDC sensor - silver
Bought this 'cos I hoped it would fit my e4g coupe BUT it doesn't. Anyone want it? =A310.00 inc postage in UK. Not tested, assumed working as the person I bought it from said it was. Ranger

UK For sale X3 PDC sensor - silver
Bought this 'cos I hoped it would fit my e4g coupe BUT it doesn't. Anyone want it? =A310.00 inc postage in UK. Not tested, assumed working as the person I bought it from said it was. Ranger

1998 M3 new radio install - bad reception
I installed it my self and it works great with the MP3 cds and the iPod in the glove box. BUT whatever I connected to for the antenna (in the rear glass I think) is miserable. I get two stations if I...
4
4

95 bmw 740i driverseat main control switch problem
The seat will not roll back or forward. checked the fuse under the hood passenger side [its good] there is nothing in the tracks. I would hate to go buy a switch and that not the problem. I know there...
2
2