93 525i Rust Problem

My beloved 93 525i is beginning to experience "bottom of the door" rust problems. Since the car only has 130K miles, I would like to correct the
rust problem before the car really looks sad. does anyone know if you can get skins for the door? Has anyone tried this as a solution to door rust? Milo
Rich wrote:

You don't need skins to fix that. A good body shop can clean up the bottoms (spot blast), epoxy primer, fill the pits, and blend the paint.
my skins are too rusted to be fixed again... I need skins or doors, 94 540i what do I do???!!!