93 525i Rust Problem

My beloved 93 525i is beginning to experience "bottom of the door" rust problems. Since the car only has 130K miles, I would like to correct the rust problem before the car really looks sad. does anyone know if you can get skins for the door? Has anyone tried this as a solution to door rust? Milo

Reply to
Rich

You don't need skins to fix that. A good body shop can clean up the bottoms (spot blast), epoxy primer, fill the pits, and blend the paint.

Reply to
JimV

Reply to
SharkmanBMW