Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTD: Blaupunkt Frankford Manual - 1976
Does anyone have a manual for a 1976 BMW OEM Blaupunkt Frankfurt Radio they could scan & email to me? Big thanks! - Steve
1
1

leather seat and dash cleaner/conditioner
The seats and dash(horizontal part below the wind screen) in my 2000 528 need to be conditioned. The interior color of my car is black. The local dealer recommends a cleaner/conditioner packaged for...
2
2

Saw the new 335 Convertible today
I cannot believe that a car that looks so nice from the front and sides can possible look so shit at the rear. I've had E46 330 and M3s, but that car looked awful at the rear, smartcar-ish

JPGTV THE FREE IMAGE BROWSER for Windows VISTA
Watch BMW images at JPGTV is an internet image browser for Windows Vista with Broadband connections. Search internet and let JPGTV stream the images to you. Best regards Luke

EU Question on DPF Filters
What DPF filters (Diesel Particulate Filters) are European BMW's using on their current diesel engines (particularly their bigger diesel engines)? Closed type that need to regenerate, or open type...

Audible alarm option
On a new 328i, alarms don't come equipped. I feel more comfortable with an audible alarm on a car but why doesn't BMW provide one? Do they have some other special deterrant that warrents not getting...
5
5

What A/T fluid for ZF 5HP-18 (A5S 310Z)
Hi All, I hope someone can help, the local BMW dealer wouldn't, he just wanted me to get my car in the shop and up on the ramp for £££. Kept saying it could be one of several types, even when I...
4
4

spongy brakes BMW 740il
My e38 has spongy brakes. when you press down on the brake pedal the brakes engage but when you release the pedal, it does not come all the way up still engaging the brakes. you can release the brakes...
3
3

whats my 635 worth?
Thinking about selling it for something newer. It's a 1985 635CSi with 130k and the rare five speed manual. Mechanically it runs great. I've spent probably $5-7k updating everything from the cooling...
4
4

95 740i driver seat problem
95 bmw 740i. The driver seat wont go forward or backward when switch is activated. It will travel UP & DOWN tilt and do everything else but travel forward and back. It worked fine until yesterday when...
2
2

When Arm Rests Go Bad....
)

328i 17" performance wheels and ice/snow
To get 17" wheels on the 328i, you have to opt for the sports package. However, performance wheels aren't recommended for ice/snow plus you can damage the wheel/car by running on the "run flat" tires....
21
21

96 328i gauges
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give, I recently bought a 96 328i. I have no experience with bmw's but got a good price on it. It had some overheating problems that I traced to a bad...
2
2

PBOC Points Race Pictures From Homestead-Miami Speedway
I went to the Homestead track this past weekend to take pictures of the PBOC Motorsports Club's points races and driver school. Obviously there were plenty of Porsche and BMW cars on the track along...

2007 tis/etk/epc
I have the 2005 version and it's a cool bit of software but the 2007 version is out and I would like to update mine? Is there a way to do this or do I have to buy/find the new version? cheers
2
2