94 530i For Sale

Hi guys,
My 94 530i is silver, fully loaded with sun roof, 6 CD players, very well maintained and no rust. Just passed emission test and runs in excellent
condition. I purchased in 2000 at 122,000km. Now it is up to 235,000km. I am living in Mississauga of Ontario. Please write me a email if you are interested in it. It is priced at 7,800ca.
Casper