'94 530i Keyless Entry

So here's my dilemma, I have a key with the remote built in and no keyless module in my car. I have looked off and on for the past couple of days now to try to figure out what keyless module I need to work
with my remote and have come up emyty handed. My goal is to go OEM, and not 3rd party, and obviously, would like to use the remote I have and not have to carry around a second one. I have found keyless modules on ebay and such that seem to be for the seperate remote with a chip that you program, specifically, part number 82 11 1 468 755 or 82 11 1 469 444. Does any one have any clue as to which module i need for my current fob to work? The numbers on my fob are as follows:
DOC/MDC:267K1268 FCC ID: LX8 FZV
Any help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated, -patrick