94 740IL turn signal problems

Turn signal, passenger side went out yesterday. I replaced the bulb this afternoon, with both turn signals now working fine. Once it got dark, I turned on the headlights, and neither turn signal worked...in fact, on the dash, the passenger turn signal (the one that burned out in the first place) shows the light full, instead of blinking. Ideas?

Reply to
blahblahblah