'97 318ti headrest- removal?

wife got new seat covers for her 318ti but we can't figure out how the headrest comes off. No releases that we can find. Somehow she got the driver side off but we
cant figure how she did it to do the passenger side seat.
any help/hints would be appreciated
thanks, stan

In all likelihood you just need to pull harder.
-Russ.