97 328i Radio Static

Yesterday my stock BMW radio started to sound like the antenna connection was loose or broken. I now hear static on both AM and FM when going over bumps.
The car was serviced the day before: replace drivers door lock actuator, replace thermostat, and replace drive belts. I don't see a connection here though. The static seems to be coming from the rear speakers, so I don't think the speaker in the driver's door is the problem.
Any suggestions?
Where is the antenna located?
Thanks... -george

It's in the rear window - check the connections in the c-pillar.
FloydR