98 BMW 7 Series cup holder broken

This 98 BMW 7 Series cup holder was broken from linkage inside the console:
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/young707/QZ.html In the pictures, you can also a small plastic stick with gear type tooth
was broken off and was out. Where does this piece goes?
Can you tell me how to find instructions on how to remove the entire cup holder and linkages?
Can you tell me how to replace this broken cup holder? Any place to find replacement? Used is OK.
Thank you.
2006 August 22 wrote:

Hi
Its available from BMW as a spare part - reasonable cost.
Thanks