99 323i Electrical Probs Window Doors Locks

My 99 323i has been giving me a lot of trouble with the automatic window/door/sunroof feature activies by the key. Often when I park my car I will come back to it with all the windows down and doors unlocked. Also sometimes when I shut the front passenger door after locking everything --- all of a sudden all the windows will go down, locks, etc. My workaround has been to take out the fuses which control the system everytime I park in an uncovered area. Has anyone heard of this problem before? It has been happening more and more frequently.

Reply to
Daniel Daniel