99 528i Spark Plug Change

Hello all,
I'm in the process of moving into a new house right now and I don't have all my tools available. I just need to know what to grab so I can
work on my car.
Could somebody tell me the sockets and misc. tools I need to change my spark plugs, I have a 99 528i.
If I remember, the engine cover needs a 10mm socket. I can't remember what I need for the bremi cover bolts though.
Thanks,
Scott

I'm pretty sure the bolts on the coils are 10mm as well.
Kyle. 98 740iL 525i
Kyle and Lori Greene wrote:

Yeah, they definitely are.
--
-Fred W

You don't need to change the plugs so badly that you you go at it with the minimum, tool set.

Having said that, you need a 10mm and a plug wrench.

Thanks Jeff, but my tools are packed up and I was running on 5 cylinders so I did need to change them badly. All is good now.
Thanks,
Scott
Doesn't your car come with tools? My 90 E34 535i has an excellent tool kit including spark plug socket. You shouldn't have problems changing your plugs....
Good call. I have enough tools in the tool kit to change the plugs. My own tools make the job much easier, but the tools in the trunk will get the job done.

Yes, I just wasn't sure if I would need anything special that the trunk kit might not have.