A/C condensation drainage tubes/holes under car

Hi,
I have what I believe is a fairly common issue of the A/C condenser drainage tubes/holes becoming clogged, resulting in some water leaking around the rear of the center console and a gurgling noise from the
rear vents from the water being blown around by the fan.
I have attempted to lfind the drain holes under the car so that I could try and clear them by shooting some compressed air in there, but I have been unsuccessful in locating them. Unfortunately, they both appear completely clogged, as there is no tell-tale drip under the car on either side. The best description I have is that they are under the car, on the right and left sides, just behind the tranny.
Can anyone give me a better idea of just where those holes are, or perhaps even a picture of said holes?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards, Tom
I once had a Toyota Truck, and these lines (only one in my truck) were clogged with carpet fibers, or some kind of fuzz like that. Basically, belly-button lint. Instead of blowing air up the hose, maybe a better strategy would be to try and clear the hose from the top down. Sorry, I do not know where these hoses start from, but finding the top seems to be more inportant than finding the bottom.

If you have had the AC running for a while on a humid day, you should be able to go under the car and see where it's slowly (too slowly) dripping from. As suggested, suck whatever's clogging the drain out since you may blow it up into the evaporator coil area only to have it return and clog the drain once again. Check the cabin air filter too since that's designed to keep the evaporator coil free from dust, lint and all things that love to clog drains.