A tire flat spot or something more serious?

Hi all,
I just took my 1998 Z3 out of storage. I notice a noise coming from the front when I am moving slowly (< 20 km/h). The noise is like driving over
an expansion joint on a highway. Could this be a flat spot or something else?
Thanks.

Yes. It could be a flat spot in the tire or something else.
If it's a flat spot it will go away after you drive it for a while and get the tire fully warmed up. If it doesn't go away, well, then it's the "something else".
-Fred W