ABS light is on

Page 7 of 7

Compared to anything Bangle touched it's a classic.
sounding much like they were saying:

ITYM "It might be a not-particularly-well-built bag of shite, but at least it's merely aesthetically bland rather than actively hideous..."
And as for the much-maligned Mr Bangle, I can only say "Fiat Coupe". He _can_ design gorgeous stuff, he just chose not to whilst at BMW.

I have driven all my life without ABS. So far I have put 480,000 miles on my 2002 and 294,000 miles on my E28, and I haven't been killed yet.
Mind you, if it's broke, you should fix it, because if you start leaving things unrepaired, you will get in the habit of leaving things unrepaired and they will eventually balloon until you get to the point where everything needs to be repaired. Constant and careful maintenance keeps cars running. --scott

Translation: learn to brake properly and to feather the pedal. Practice some skids in a wet parking lot sometime and get a sense of what they feel like and learn not to panic.
Then whether or not your ABS works, or whether or not you happen to be driving a car equipped with ABS, then you will be safe. Or, as safe as you can be driving on public highways shared by crazy people, which really isn't all that safe actually. --scott