Aftermarket source for Mille Miglia wheels E46

Can anyone direct me to a mail-order source for Mille Miglia wheels for my 330ci? Tire rack.com doesn't carry this brand of wheels any longer (straight
from the horse's mouth). TIA
They are still listed at tirerack.com as a closeout item - in stock for the model I looked at anyway.

Unfortunately, the ones I want are not in stock and the folks at TireRack say the company will not be making more. Last time I checked, the fronts that I want (18x8 MM11-2 Sport Bright Sat) were in stock. The rears, however (18x9 5-120 bmw mm11-2sp) are not, and are not expected at all. There's some rather serious problem at the factory in Italy. I might just buy the fronts new and buy the rears used as long as they are in great shape. So, anyone out there have the rears that I need? Thanks!

DO YOU REALLY WANT discontinued wheels?? especially wheels from a factory that has those problems to begin with??? can't you just pick another wheel?????!!!! Like an OEM wheel that will not bend at the first big pothole like a mille miglia! they are also pretty heavy. You are trying hard to get yourself headaches.

replying to Planar1, ken wrote: Hi - Are you still looking for Mille Miglia wheels (18 x 8 ) ... I think i have what you are looking for