Aftermarket suppliers for new 5 Series

I am looking at buying a new 5 series (probably a 525d SE). Can any of the following option be fitted aftermarket (and cheaper!) ? 1. Sav Nav 2. Parking Distance Control (PDC)
3. Bluetooth
Any good sites in the UK that I can look at?
Many thanks Bill

Itis not likely that systems for those that are compatible with the car's systems are available and/or can be integrated like the BMW systems.
Floyd

Not seen any retrofit stuff on the new 5 although they can retrofit satnav/tv on E46 3 series for about 2500 all in (cheaper for just satnav). If it were me I'd go for factory PDC and Bluetooth and then a TomTomGo for satnav. Of course you can always 3rd part all of these things but whether you achieve an acceptable fit/finish is another question.