Air Bags

My 325i convertible came with a 1991 donor convertible that will be parted out. Can I legally sell the air bag? When an air bag is sold, what liability does the seller assume? If it can't be transfered to
someone else, how does one dispose of this sucker?
Thanks
Ray
I would say it depends on what country/state you are in, but I think that even in Cuba you can sell car parts if you want to.
Steve