Air Flow Meter Adjustment 325e

Does anybody have specific information on making airflow meter adjustments on this vehicle? Vehicle was running way too rich under all conditions. Fuel pressure etc was normal and adjusting the slider in
the airflow meter has leaned it out enough that it seems to run OK but I'm sure there is a specific procedure to get it so it is right under all conditions rather than just adjusting by ear. There appear to be 3 different adjustments possible:
1. Adjustment of the slider by loosening a small phillips screw and moving it.
2. Adjustment of the whole assembly relative to the post from the air door by loosening a clamp.
3. Adjustment of the coil spring tension by rotating the spring either tighter or looser.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Try this: http://www.unofficialbmw.com/all/motronic/all_airflowmeter_adjustments.html
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:
Malt_Hound wrote:

Thanks much. That's exactly what I was looking for.