Air intake system

I want to switch to air intake system for my new Car. What is the Best Air intake system for Nissan Maxima 2005? Is there any side effects?

Thanks

Hani

Reply to
hani.jamah

And you've posted to alt.autos.BMW because?

Reply to
Tom K.

...because he/she made a mistake and meant to buy a BMW. Now they want to replace it bit by bit with BMW parts.

LaTerciaReal

Reply to
LaTerciaReal

I think I'd start with something easier - perhaps 4 BMW tire valve caps; but hey - to each his/her own!

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Reply to
Psycho

Really? That's strange. I would have thought they would just get the little roundels for the wheel centers rather than the entire wheels. BMW wheels are really nothing special...

Reply to
Fred W

Just take a deep breath, & trade in the Maxi on a 5 series like I did mine. Then you'll know what a REAL car is supposed to drive like. A 2 year old 5 series will drive immeasurably better than your 05 Maxi, PLUS you'll be treated decently by the dealer & company.

Through personal experience, Nissan will simply NOT give a flying $@$! about you if you have a problem.

Reply to
JimmyG

...and the people in the BMW group you posted to ;)

Reply to
Rex B

BMW alloys are the most plentiful cheapest wheels around. Ever priced AMG wheel? Oy.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

True.

You're obviously not from the UK. The dealers are all incompetent crooks and BMW (GB) couldn't care less.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)