Air intake system

I want to switch to air intake system for my new Car. What is the Best Air intake system for Nissan Maxima 2005? Is there any side effects?
Thanks
Hani

And you've posted to alt.autos.BMW because?

...because he/she made a mistake and meant to buy a BMW. Now they want to replace it bit by bit with BMW parts.
LaTerciaReal

I think I'd start with something easier - perhaps 4 BMW tire valve caps; but hey - to each his/her own!
Tom K.
Around here, they start with the rims. Can't count the number of Honda's and Nissan's with BMW wheels...
On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:54:47 -0400, "Tom K."

Psycho wrote:

Really? That's strange. I would have thought they would just get the little roundels for the wheel centers rather than the entire wheels. BMW wheels are really nothing special...
--
-Fred W

BMW alloys are the most plentiful cheapest wheels around. Ever priced AMG wheel? Oy.
Just take a deep breath, & trade in the Maxi on a 5 series like I did mine. Then you'll know what a REAL car is supposed to drive like. A 2 year old 5 series will drive immeasurably better than your 05 Maxi, PLUS you'll be treated decently by the dealer & company.
Through personal experience, Nissan will simply NOT give a flying $@$! about you if you have a problem.
JimmyG wrote:

...and the people in the BMW group you posted to ;)

True.
You're obviously not from the UK. The dealers are all incompetent crooks and BMW (GB) couldn't care less.
--
*Gaffer tape - The Force, light and dark sides - holds the universe together*