airbag light and seatbelt pre tensioner

Hi
Just had my airbag light codes cleared only for it to come back on an hour later. The code pointed at the drivers seatbelt tensioner, had a look but
can't figure out how to get the connector off the tensioner itself.
It has a moulded plastic connector that goes on top and comes out at 90 degrees, cant figure whether it pulls upwards (taking the whole thing off) or sideways (leaving part on the tensioner). I just want to ensure all the connections are good before I have the code cleared again.
Any advice appreciated
Gary
--
Visit my websites at
www.justjents.co.uk
geepeetee wrote:

You don't say what car, but aren't the seatbelts covered by some hellatious long warranty?
--
-Fred W

Might want to get an SRS inspection/reset tool? Probably costs about the same as 1 reset. Good luck with the tensioner..
to ensure all the connections are good before I have the code cleared