Airbag part number 8372521

Hello-
My wife recently hit another car w/ the front bumber in my 2000 232i. The airbag did not go off but since that day the airbag light on the dashboard
is always on. The Diag. report reads:
Airbag [MRS2] system Part Number 8372521 Hardware Number 02 Software Number 30 Diagnosis Index 07 Coding index 07 Bus Index 00 Data 24/99
Does anybody know what the part number refers too (it's not a bimmer part listed) or how to fix my problem? Thanks,
Berner schrieb:

perhaps a sensor has an error impact too weakly over to release sensor nevertheless defectively.
greetz