All-Weather Floor Mats

My friends i want to buy These mats but im in cyprus and my bmw service doest have these mats can i buy it on the internet. Or can someone help me thanx..

100% pure rubber mats feature =BD" deep channels to trapwater, slush, snow and dirt. Will not crack, curl or stiffen in any temperature. With mat gripfasteners to hold them in place. Available in Black, Beige and Gray.

Reply to
Erhanboy

They're often listed on ebay.

R / John

100% pure rubber mats feature ½" deep channels to trapwater, slush, snow and dirt. Will not crack, curl or stiffen in any temperature. With mat gripfasteners to hold them in place. Available in Black, Beige and Gray.

Reply to
John Carrier

Thx i have looked on ebay but i couldn't find original ones. i need original ones you see..

Reply to
Erhanboy

A long ship to Cyprus.

Your dealer won't special order the things?

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

Thank you my friend.. John Carrier yazdi:

Erhanboy

Are these for left handed or right handed cars?

Reply to
Erhanboy