Alloy repair kits

Has anybody any experience of alloy repair kits? I've got some scuffed Alpina wheels that have the potential to look nice but 30 for an alloy repair kit sounds too good to be true so I am guessing that they're a bit
crap but can anyone enlighten me please? Thanks.
--
Sam

I don't recall how much - probably some options as well at different prices...
Nick

Thanks but I just wondered if anyone had used a kit. Otherwise I'll just use my local garage.
--
Sam

30 quid isn't far off what it costs to have them re-powder coated per wheel.