Alloy Wheels Rebuild

Hope someone can help me.
Have a 1997 523i SE and have managed to source a set of 17" alloys part no BMW 1.097.185. to replace the standard 15" items.
They are split i.e the centres and the rims are separate but I have all the bolts. I am going to have the rims refurbished and powdercoat the centres. Can anyone advise me of the torque settings for reassembly of these wheels. I don't want them coming apart on me at the wrong moment (is there a right moment?)
Many thanks