Alternator mount bushing 84 733i

The upper bolt on my alternator is cocked because the bushing is shot. That means the alternator sits crooked, and the belt with it. Is this available separately or can one be easily fabricated to fit? Can it be
removed and replaced in the car?

I did this on my 635, it's not a huge job.
The bushings are cheap from BMW. Some companies make more sold poly bushings, I stuck with BMWs.
You'll need a circlip plier to remove the old ones then just knock them out with a drift. The alternator will need to be removed from the car.
Thanks!