Anti-Freeze Update

Figured out what the problem is. My Thermostat is stuck. It is not allowing Anti-freeze to enter the Radiator compartment to cool the engine. there is
no leak. Ha Ha. Dont have to pay some dealership to tell me that. Now I went to the NAPA Auto parts website and they have the thermostat in Stock. Which do you guys suggest ?? http://www.napaonline.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/NAPAonline/search_results_cat.d2w/report?ENG %7C3.5+L+3430+CC+L6+SOHC&search_string=&org_string Am I correct when I say the Thermostat is behind the hose and before the radiator??
--
Jamel L. Raines,Esq
Imperium Neptuni Regis

Also Those OEM Parts On that website are rated only to 75 and 85 degrees. The ones on the NAPA Website are rated up to 180 degrees.

Jamel L. Raines wrote:

I think you might be confusing degrees C with degrees F.

(water boils at 100 C but 212 F). Go with OEM.

180F = 82C How you know which one your car has without taking it out, I don't know, but if you call them perhaps they can tell you. Go with Wahler though, they make the real deal.
Understand all. Why they publish celcius on the website I will never know might send an email to their webmaster to let them know they need to specify what unit of measurement for the thermostats.