Any news on the 2009 X5 3.0s?

I was wondering if there will be relatively significant chanages or upgrades to the 2009 X5 3.0s (the model name probably will change if there are any) from the 08 model just as the change the MDX went
through from its 2006 to the 2007 model?
I really like the look of the X5, especially how they refined the look for the 2008 from last year's model, but from the reviews I've read, it looks as though the MDX edges out the 3.0 model in the performance area, both in power and handling.
But was wondering if anyone knew about any changes that BMW has in plan for the 2009 X5 3.0si. Thanks for your time and courtesy.
" snipped-for-privacy@Moses.com" <Holy Moses> wrote

As it's brand new for 2008, there will probably not be any changes for 2009. They *might* put the turbo engine into it. They also might bring over the diesel 3L turbo engine (although speculation is that they will wait a year.)
floydR
Built like a brick barn to seat 7 with wheels in the corners...
<Holy Moses> wrote