Any value in Budget E36 brake pads from eurocarparts

I have a 1994 320i Coupe. I'm about to buy some pads..
For Front Pads I have a choice of
TEXTAR     101110130     25.42
GUTTMANN     01110131     11.01 ATE     101110135     22.98
My gut feeling is to go middle of the range 'ATE' as I dont like to buy budget or most expensive unless I know I'm getting good value (quality/price) (which is usually not the case at each end of a price range). However my mortage forces me to pay closer attention to such things !
Any experience with the Guttmann?? Or should I stick to ATE/TEXTAR?
Cheers, Lordy

I'd say yes. Never heard of Guttmann. TBH they seem just too cheap. Mike.