Any value in Budget E36 brake pads from eurocarparts

I have a 1994 320i Coupe. I'm about to buy some pads..

For Front Pads I have a choice of

TEXTAR 101110130 £25.42 GUTTMANN 01110131 £11.01 ATE 101110135 £22.98

My gut feeling is to go middle of the range 'ATE' as I dont like to buy budget or most expensive unless I know I'm getting good value (quality/price) (which is usually not the case at each end of a price range). However my mortage forces me to pay closer attention to such things !

Any experience with the Guttmann?? Or should I stick to ATE/TEXTAR?

Cheers, Lordy

Reply to
Lordy

I'd say yes. Never heard of Guttmann. TBH they seem just too cheap. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G