Anybody using Avon Tires?

After reading the reviews from TireRack.com, I'm considering a set of Avon Tech M550 A/S tires (205-50 WR17) for my E46 AWD sport wagon. Anybody have experience with Avons? ...they surely do "read good"... how do they ride? Thx&Rgds...pay

pay

I put a set of 225/45WR-17 Avon Tech M550 A/S XLs on my wife's 2002 325i with sport package this past May, and the ride is absolutely terrific. They're great in the wet, too.

I had Tire Rack drop-ship them to a local installer, and the transaction was very, very convenient.

IMO, they're the best buy out there.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Does Avon still make TRX tires? If so, they were good, about 20 years ago. Check the Kumho korean tires that Tire Rack sells, VR rated and handling is far superior than Dunlops. Plus, at about $55 each tire, they're a bargain....

Reply to
bfd