Anyone got a .pdf of an E36 owners manual?

Can anyone point me in the direction of an owners manual for an e36, or maybe a copy I can download? I bought an E36 1999 323iSE Sport Touring today but it doesn't have an owners manual and I'd like to know a bit more about the climate control, ASC and a few other bits. Thanks in advance.

JB

Reply to
JB

Congratulations - I'll bet that's a lovely car isn't it? Enough performance I would have thought. What's the mileage on it and did you buy it privately?

Reply to
Jeremy

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:08:11 -0000, "JB" waffled on about something:

You'll need to make sure it's a late model manual. Earlier ones won't mention ASC, and the climate control will be different.

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

A *very* nice motor indeed. Full set of M-tec suspension and (discreet) half leather seats & M-tech bodykit too. 136000miles with FBMWSH (documented), nearly new tyres all round. I bid on it in an ebay auction which finished at 10.00am on New Years Day but unfortunately was sniped in the last 3seconds, but as the winning bidder only had a feedback of 2, I emailed the seller to let him know I'd match the winning bid in cash if the other bloke didn't come through with the cash. He emailed me back on 2/1/096 telling me he'd had no contact from the winning bidder, so would I like the car privately? Damn right! £3200 for cash. Only problem now is the wife's nicked it!!

JB

Reply to
JB

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:18:03 -0000, "JB" waffled on about something:

Blimee, he didn't give the winning bidder much of a chance did he... From new years eve til about 6 pm on the 2nd I really wasn't in any condition to be left in control of a PC!

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know the later ones were different. I had thought the ASC/climate was a higher spec 'SE' thing, not age related. cheers, JB

Reply to
JB

To be honest neither was I in much of a state!! Otherwise I would have been the winning bidder. To be fair though the seller did say in his listing that a Paypal deposit was required within 24hrs which didn't appear, nor any comms. I'm quite happy though :>)

JB

Reply to
JB