Anyone got Carsoft BMW 7.1 they would like to share?

Hi
Anyone got Carsoft BMW 7.1 they would like to share?
Fred

Fred Smith wrote:

So Fred,
Lets see if I understand this. You want someone to illegally "share" a copy of Carsoft's software with you? You expect some dolt here to agree to an illegal act in the theft of intellectual property right here for everyone to see?
They'd have to be almost as stupid as you are and as immoral.. but chances are good you'll find someone that stupid and immoral if you keep looking.
BTW - How'd a dolt like you end up driving a BMW? I guess BMW doesn't qualify the purchasers - but you're certain an example of why they should.