Anyone have a live carfax account?

I'm about to take the leap into a 2000 E46 Cab, VIN WBABR3341YEG01382. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.
Thanks.
Dino

You're about to spend that much money and won't spend $20 to check it out?
car fax is a real joke.
I had 3 cars I thought I'd check, a friend had a 30 day account. 1 was a salvaged title car 1 had been totaled by insurance, but let me keep it. the other was involved in a wreck where lots and lots of police were involved.
All 3 showed up as "no accidents, clean title"
You should look at carfax this way: if a problem shows up; it probably is there; but if no problems show up; it doesn't mean that there isn't one.
Besides, you won't spend 20 bones on a car that costs thousands? are you asking the seller to flip the bill on gas for you to go look at it?
On 17 Dec 2006 19:01:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

2000 BMW 323CI WBABR3341YEG01382 CONVERTIBLE 2.5L L6 SFI DOHC 24V / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
supposedly owned by one guy in 2000 until 2006, in NH (its cold there but I doubt it being so new it'd ahve all the damage winters cause, maybe the guy had a garage) 76,706 miles, dont see much else, warranty is expired... nothing else, carfax tells me its tip tiop