Anyone Have Carfax

If anyone has carfax i would appreciate a carfax report on this vin WBABN53401JU21019 i dont really want to pay the 25 bucks if i dont have to........ so if anyone can look that up for me its much appreciated... you can email it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Anonymous

I'd bet that with a car that old 6 records is nothing...UNLESS it's the original owner.

based on past usage of carfax -- ti's a total waste of time & money.

WBABN53401JU21019 i dont really want to pay the 25 bucks if i dont have to........ so if anyone can look that up for me its much appreciated... you can email it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Josh Assing

WBABN53401JU21019 i dont really want to pay the 25 bucks if i dont have to........ so if anyone can look that up for me its much appreciated... you can email it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

You are considering buying a 2001 330Ci worth upwards of $25,000 and you are too cheap to pay for the CarFax? Sheesh...

Reply to
Malt_Hound