Anyone parting out an e38 740il?? Need some basics.

Anyone parting out a 740il? I Just bought a 1997 740il with 62,000 miles 98,000km. It is VERY clean however it has a couple small issues and I need a
few very minor parts. Looking for a right side fog light (passenger). Drivers seat side cover (Tan). complete set of floor mats (Tan). Would also be interested in 740i sport wheels, xenon headlights, and anything else you think would add to my new ride. Please email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@telus.net. Thanks

I would just order it from bavauto.com or bmwwholesale

floor mats are everywhere....

Be careful about upgrading your headlights -- basically; changing the headlights is a no-no as far as the DOT is concerned....
There are no "DOT" approved "upgrades" for projector styl eor HID headlamps; if the car didn't come with it; you can't change it...
Just my $.02

It would be helpful if the OP specified which country he was in. I'm still trying to work out what side he's after! Not to mention postage on any parts he might want.

That would of course depend what country he's in...

As would that... :-)
For example in the UK, if I want to take an angle grinder to my BMW and fit popup Porsche 928 lamps, then as long as I get a correctly aligned beam pattern, I will pass the yearly MOT test.
Although they mght fail me on the all the razor sharp pedestrian shredding bit of chopped body work.
Dodgy.

You're right -- I looked at the email & assumed.. stupid american assumption.... ;-)

A lot of people do the upgrades here -- the "projector beams" or HID conversions. Most police officers wouldn't "know" - but it only takes one to ruin a night.....

LOL

Have you seen how much they are? Criminal. I needed one for mine too, got it on ebay in the end.

Have you seen how much they are from the dealer? Now that's criminal.
Mine weren't broken, just very very sand-pitted to the point of being dull. I ordered one off ebay -- it wasn't much better than mine... I guess it all depends on how bad yours are to begin with.....
Josh Assing wrote:

They are $100 each for Hella's online here: http://www.sasponline.com /
--
-Fred W

Mark Amero wrote:

I need a windscreen, petrol tank and a heater/aircon control panel. Thanks :-)

There's a guy on ebay UK parting an E38 728i.