ASC+T technical question

What parts does ASC+T add over an ABS equipped car? Specifically an E36.
The ABS has a different contol module on ASC+T cars so I'm guessing there is no dedicated ASC+T controller. Also the master cylinder has a
different part number (what's different?).
There will also be a dash warning light and the ASC+T on/off button.
But what else is different? Is all that's needed to fit ASC+T the parts I've mentioned?
I wasn't sure if there was a link from the controller to the Motronic unit in order to adjust the engine's fuel supply. But it seems the ASC+T might only work on the brakes and not interface to the the engine.
Any comments?

On my 1999 E36 323i Sport Auto touring, the ASC&T has an additional 'servo' on top of the throttle body, which backs off the throttle in respose to commands from (presumeably) the ABS/ASC&T controller.
JB

It's the same on my E39. According to my HB it would appear that wheel braking and a power reduction is used to control traction up to 25mph. For control at higher speeds, up to 62mph, only wheel braking is used. Mike.

Yes, the throttle body has a different part number for ASC+T cars. Thanks :-)

Wow! They actually add a second throttle body. That seems very inefficient, I thought they'd just tell the Motronic unit to reduce the duty cycle of the injectors.
Our 1990 E34 Alpina B10 has ASC+T. But it has an electonic DML throttle, much nicer. But a lot dearer I suspect.
John Burns wrote:

If they did that it would cause an excessively lean mixture as the air continued to rush in.
By closing off the throttle body the injectors will decrease on their own automatically as the ECU senses the change. Cars that have fly-by-wire throttles can just command the throttle to close, but for mechanically operated throttles such as the E36, there needs to be a second butterfly valve added.
--
-Fred W