AT oil cooler leak

Has anybody done a replacement of AT oil cooler(radiator like) from an E36 325i? Is it too much of a job requiring too much disassembly or just a few bolts. I couldn't find anything about it on the Bentley
mmanual.
I was notified of the leak by my mechanic who is working on something else. I don't see any oil drips on my usual parking spot but can see that underneath my front bumper is wet with oil.
I'm planning to tackle it myself. Would it be hard to take it out? I am hoping it's just on the joints requiring just gaskets and tightening but in case it is the cooler. I would imagine ATF oil will gush out when I disconnect the lines. Or maybe I need to drain all the ATF fluid first and just refill it?
Are there any important things to keep in mind when tackling this?
Regards,
In all automatics I have ever owned, the trans oil cooler is an integral part of the radiator. If it needs service, the entire radiator must be replaced. My BMW has a manual trans, so I am not sure how they handle this issue, but since all other makers send the trans fluid through the radiator itself (unless somebody has installed an external cooler), I can't think of a reason why BMW wouldn't do it the same way.
ATF will not "gush" out, it will drip. The lines are small, about 10mm on the OD, and there is no pressure when the car is off. You can easily disconnect a line and plug it with a suitable bolt or screw -- a golf tee works excellent, by the way. I suspect the hose clamps are loose, or the rubber hose is cracked, that sort of thing. The cooler itself is usually very reliable.

Thanks for input. Yeah, the job is $480 on the shop. I will inspect closer when I get the car back (in the dealer right now and needs EWS replacement).
I sure hope it's just the hoses.

Replacing the radiator is an easy job, and the radiator should cost about $200 (USD), give or take. I wouldn't hesitate to go after the radiator if needed. For new radiators, try radiatorbarn.com
Thanks. Will check that out. Car is in dealer right now for EWS issue.