audi A4

please can someone tell me how to swich off the SERVICE INSPECTION warning light in the dash board with out going to a dealer thanks

You're in the wrong group and you did not indicate what year your A4 is. If it's a 2002+, then have a look here:
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec155.shtml
Pete
thank you much apreciations Pete and all my respect to you my car is an audi A4, 1998, 4 doors, saloon, 1,8 l