Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?

Hello All....Im confused.

I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!

Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like to find out what you guys think? Thanks all

Reply to
hspadwal

Well, this is the BMW newsgroup, so clearly we believe that Audi's are the spawn of Satan.

Really, though, only you can decide. Both fine cars.

Reply to
Tom Scales

Except the Audi, which is crap.

Reply to
dizzy

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

get a bmw2002!

"dizzy" wrote

If you're going to throw out such blanket accusations, you might as well support them with some evidence. Otherwise, it's just that - empty words.

I'm not the one to say Audi makes ideal cars, but neither does anyone else.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Now, now, don't get yourself lathered up over dizzy, he's like the town drunk, every usenet group has one, and nobody pays them much attention...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd - my "dizzy mobile" ahahahahahahahahaha! ;-)

Reply to
daytripper

Check where the engine is mounted. (Hint: It's not between the front and rear axles.) Then check the resultant weight bias.

I can believe that.

That no one says Audi makes ideal cars, that is... 8)

Reply to
dizzy

I think you should be checking your tire pressures, dude. The fronts look a bit flat. LOL

Reply to
dizzy

"dizzy" wrote

Yet it somehow doesn't prevent an RS4 from handling as well as the M3...

If you want to be this picky, then let's also say that in a real car, the engine should be mounted behind the front seats. By this definition, BMW is crap as well.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Don't feed the trolls.

OK, maybe I will :)

Hey Dizzy, I love my supercharged 540iT and my M3 convertible.

But you know which car I own that is more fun and a better car?

My 2007 Corvette convertible. Yeah, a Chevy!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Scales

Makes sense to me. Did you think that that would surprise me or something? If so, why?

Reply to
dizzy

Says you.

If that's your opinion, fine, but I think it inappropriate to compare an entirely different type of car to the BMW. The Audi and BMW originally under discussion are of the same type of car.

Reply to
dizzy

Pete, Pete, Pete...

Didn't you see the tongue poking into his cheek there?

Reply to
Fred W

I'll help you out there Dizz:

AUDI MAKES IDEAL CARS

...for some other shmuck. not me.

Reply to
Fred W

pah-tum-tump.

Reply to
Fred W

OK, I'm sure your not expecting much in the way of actual constructive comment here, so let me chime in with my totally unqualified opinion.

Anyone that sells a car after one year that hasn't had horrendous, and I mean catastrophically stupendous problems with said car is a total moron.

So buy the Audi.

Reply to
Fred W

hehe, thanks for all your comments guys, was fun reading them all. I guess im back to square one, and i just cleaned my car today and went to supermarket, by coincedence i happened to park next to a Audi A4 convertible...and....my car looks much better :) think il keep the bmw for now..... to be continued.!

Reply to
hspadwal

Well, exactly.

Truth is, I think an Audi w/Quattro would make a fine Winter beater.

8)
Reply to
dizzy