Australia surprisingly bans BMW's 'Expressions of Joy' campaign

We don't normally make a practice of criticising our friends from Australia but just this one time, we're left with no choice. We've learned that the country's
advertising watchdog, the Advertising Standard Bureau has made a decision to ban the new BMW Z4 ?Expressions of Joy' campaign from Australian television. We'd understand if there was some sort of justification as to why the advertisement met enough opposition to ban it, but according to the ASB, they decided to dismiss the ad because it (... Read More: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/australia-surprisingly-bans-bmw-s-expressions-of-joy-campaign-ar76410.html
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
The sheeple of australia arent allowed to see any kind of illegal driving in car commercials, that kind of advertising has been banned. All car commercials must have the cars obeying australian road rules / laws.
Exciting country we live in, our thoughts are even controlled....