auto-locking doors

I have an E90 and have just had it serviced. During the service they reprogrammed the computer and now my doors lock automatically when I drive away. This is a little annoying for me, because now I have to yank on the
door handle 2 time to exit the car, once to unlock and once to open. I know that this feature can be disabled but I con't see it anywhere in the manual. Can anyone here help me out?
Thanks in advance,
HGGT

reprogram it or live with it. Since you didn't request that auto-locking be enabled, one would think the dealer is now obligated to fix it at no charge.
Tom K.
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:48:46 -0400, "Tom K."

    The E90 lets you program all that stuff yourself; wish we could flash the E46s to do that!     The OP should consult his owner's manual; more than likely the dealership changed some setting and reverted the programming to the defaults before returning the car.     epbrown     -- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
hggt wrote:

You can program this feature yourself. Just read Owner's Manual. Programing is from turn signal lever, quite easy. You may also program other things yourself from there.
Automatic lock serves as the car jacking prevent feature - when you exiting, other doors will remail locked so no one can jump in from passenger site of the car. Just like when you unlock with remote - only driver's door will unlock first (this you can reprogram yourself too).
OR
hggt wrote:

If the dealer activated it, then ask them to deactivate it. And, ask them to show you how it is done.
Give a man a fish, and he is hungry again tomorrow, but teach a man to fish and he can feed his family for life.