auto transmission service

Page 2 of 2
change it, but don't FLUSH it. Much will stay in the converter anyways, so you don't get a real flush anyways.
You should be ok.

Absolutely.
There is, yes. There is also danger in NOT changing it. Either way, you're taking a risk, which is the way life is. --scott

SNIP

Wait a minute! That's not what my lawyer says! I'm guaranteed a risk-free life and if I have an unfortunate experience or do something stupid, SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO PAY!!!
R / John
Scott Dorsey wrote:

Thanks Guys!!!!!! I appreciate it.