Auxiliarry fan shroud

I am fitting auxiliary fan (with a/c condenser) to my 4-cylinder '87 E30 (without factory fitted fan).
At the moment there is a shroud directing air from grille to radiator.
I have to remove it in order to put fan and condenser in. Is there any plastic shroud that I need, apart from the metal one around the fan?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
Nedavno Yvan piše:
| I am fitting auxiliary fan (with a/c condenser) to my 4-cylinder '87 | E30 (without factory fitted fan). | | At the moment there is a shroud directing air from grille to radiator. ^^^^^^ This should be AIR INTAKE TUBE
| I have to remove it in order to put fan and condenser in. Is there any | plastic shroud that I need, apart from the metal one around the fan? ^^^^^^ AIR INTAKE TUBE
Perhaps a link to a photo where I can see what it looks like in a car with factory mounted a/c condenser/auxiliary fan?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **