Back in the BMW fold

Its been a while after a flirtation with a 911 but I have bought my 1985 M535i today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/sloukes/SSL10806.jpg Its not perfect , theres a few jobs to do like control arm bushes, fix the
sunroof, replace a cracked fog light, fix the air con etc but it was cheap enough at 1200 ($2300). I think its a genuine M535 - the chassis no is 20000645310 if anyone can confirm. It seems to be stuffed with options - ABS , Air Con , Sun Roof , Cruise control etc. Does anyone know if you can get hold of a copy of the original build sheet to find out what it left the factory with?
I'm not sure I'll keep the Mutec 19" alloys though - the rides a bit harsh and I plan to use it a lot. If anyone in the UK wants a set of Mutec alloys drop me a line , especially if you have a set of standard or 17" wheels.
Cheers
Steve
Steve wrote:

Congrats!
Looks like it:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do?vin 45310&kind=P&arch=0

Don't know if these fits, but they look great on an E30. ;-)
http://www.martins.no/felger/falgar06/03.html site is in Norwegian.
--
BBO, '90 E30 318i