Back in the BMW fold

Its been a while after a flirtation with a 911 but I have bought my 1985 M535i today.

not perfect , theres a few jobs to do like control arm bushes, fix thesunroof, replace a cracked fog light, fix the air con etc but it was cheapenough at £1200 ($2300).I think its a genuine M535 - the chassis no is 20000645310 if anyone canconfirm. It seems to be stuffed with options - ABS , Air Con , Sun Roof , Cruise control etc. Does anyone know if you can get hold of a copy of the original build sheet to find out what it left the factory with?

I'm not sure I'll keep the Mutec 19" alloys though - the rides a bit harsh and I plan to use it a lot. If anyone in the UK wants a set of Mutec alloys drop me a line , especially if you have a set of standard or 17" wheels.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Congrats!

Looks like it:

Don't know if these fits, but they look great on an E30. ;-)

site is in Norwegian.

Reply to
BBO