Bad road tyres

Which are the best bad road tyres for my e90 320d?

Do you want the best bad tire, or the best tire for bad conditions?

i want the best tire for bad conditions

i want the best tire for bad conditions
What is a "bad condition"? Rain, poor road construction, what?
If the road sucks, then there is no specific answer to your question. Tires are built on the assumption that the road is built well and maintained properly.
If the bad condition is rain or snow, then the answer changes depending on the condition. I suggest you visit tries.com, or tirerack.com (better) and read the reviews for tires sizes that come up for your car and the conditions you encounter. Tirerack has the manufacturer's hype of the tire, and they list up the user expereince too. While user comments are not scientificly formulated, they are also not marketing crapola. Between the user experience and the marketing hype, you should find the answer to your question.

Dirt, gravel, potholes, broken concrete, rain, snow, sleet, black ice?
You've still got to specify what "bad conditions" means.
I'm guessing some sort of relatively tall all-seasons, like a Michelin HydroEdge or Goodyear ResponsEdge.
FloydR
Floyd Rogers wrote:

I think he means BAD conditions, like, you know, ultra-low profile, and wheels with "spinners"... When you want get down with your bad self.

Eh? Please translate to English (UK or US)
"Erhanboy" wrote

What's a "bad road"? If the roads are really bad, buy a truck or an SUV.
Pete