Bad road tyres

Which are the best bad road tyres for my e90 320d?

Reply to
Erhanboy

Do you want the best bad tire, or the best tire for bad conditions?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Eh? Please translate to English (UK or US)

Reply to
Oscar

"Erhanboy" wrote

What's a "bad road"? If the roads are really bad, buy a truck or an SUV.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

i want the best tire for bad conditions

Reply to
Erhanboy

i want the best tire for bad conditions

What is a "bad condition"? Rain, poor road construction, what?

If the road sucks, then there is no specific answer to your question. Tires are built on the assumption that the road is built well and maintained properly.

If the bad condition is rain or snow, then the answer changes depending on the condition. I suggest you visit tries.com, or tirerack.com (better) and read the reviews for tires sizes that come up for your car and the conditions you encounter. Tirerack has the manufacturer's hype of the tire, and they list up the user expereince too. While user comments are not scientificly formulated, they are also not marketing crapola. Between the user experience and the marketing hype, you should find the answer to your question.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Dirt, gravel, potholes, broken concrete, rain, snow, sleet, black ice?

You've still got to specify what "bad conditions" means.

I'm guessing some sort of relatively tall all-seasons, like a Michelin HydroEdge or Goodyear ResponsEdge.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

I think he means BAD conditions, like, you know, ultra-low profile, and wheels with "spinners"... When you want get down with your bad self.

Reply to
dizzy