BC button on turning signal stalk quit working!

It worked when I first got the car.. showing temp, clock, speed etc. But now its stuck on the time as it does nothing when I press it. anyone know what may have occured. I checked all fuses just in case
and they are fine!
How many times are you gong to post this?
Press the B/C button repeatedly and see what happens. Then press Control Check and wait for a few seconds for the display to go blank. Now, press the other buttons one at a time to confirm they do something. (In a perfect world, they'll do what is printed on the buttons.)
If the display progresses through the various options as you select them, then it sounds to me like the B/C button has been programmed to only display one option.
Press the B/C button until PROG 1 is displayed. Press the desired function buttons in order of how you want the display to respond. If you want CONSUM1 and/or CONSUM2, press the km/mi button to toggle between them. Press SET/RES when done.
If you want all functions displayed, then press B/C until PROG 1 is displayed, then press SET/RES without selecting any functions. Test by pressing B/C repeatedly to walk through the functions.

You didn't tell us which car you have, I gave the procedure for the E36 cars.